Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SneakyTex's expression of interest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SneakyTex

SneakyTex's expression of interest. Empty
PostSubject: SneakyTex's expression of interest.   SneakyTex's expression of interest. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:47 am

Preferred Gamer name: SneakyTex | Sneaky | Tex

My other main alias is Kid2Will. I produce video game music and if you have played "The Impossible Game" then you have heard my music.

Gaming History:

Started off FPS's with Goldeneye 007 for N64 followed shortly by Perfect Dark 64. I was 12 or 13 at the time and played in a tournament in Houston taking home 2nd place. I practiced with an MLG team for Halo 2 but was never put on the official roster. Picked up a PC and Call of Duty 4 and haven't looked back since.

Previous clans/associations :

Xbox : Can't remember any.

PC: It started with 20 Seconds to Poop, which is a casual / older community. I was continually asked to sit out a round in order for people to have fun.

I then found Mercenaries for Hire (M4H) while playing MW2 - I miss that game. I am currently with them now, but it's not really a clan at the moment. Just a handful of friends. Barely a TeamSpeak and no website.

Looking for a more competitive clan I found Digital Revolution (DigiRev | DRev) while playing Black Ops 1. After a year or so there I became a head admin and eventually a "co-owner" or so I thought. We (9 of us) had banned a founder, but his best friend (the other founder) had a hostile takeover of the clan and banned the "co-owners" who had put an extreme effort into every aspect of the community.

I wandered around a bit and sort of joined DirtNap Gaming. I left soon after but still appear as a member there.

So I currently sit in M4H, doing nothing except the occasional pub stomp of the 'terribly lacking in skill' community called Black Ops 2.

Which brings me to your clan Very Happy

What makes you think you are worthy enough to rep Clan?

I hate hackers, I do enjoy testing my skill against them though. I have disowned close friends who hacked or were texture hacking. I do not tolerate it.

I am currently at a 1.9 KDR. My first reset I was max prestige with a 2.03 KDR and 68k+ kills. I have reset after the first prestige many times since then and the highest I have had my KDR at is 3.8 . I plan on resetting again in the future but was toying around with sniper unlocks for now.

I played against y'all today on Raid and managed, I say managed because I had a difficult time, staying at a positive KDR. I had the pleasure of hearing Venum say "This guy is bullshit" and then promptly add me on Steam and invite me to your party. Much appreciated by the way.

We played a couple of matches together and due to your group's play style and cohesiveness I got my first Nuclear. I think that was a sign.

I am really interested in the history and what this clan's agenda is.

I'll see you on vent,
SneakyTex

*Edit - I had links in there for the previous clans and 2 screenshots of the nuclear and scoreboard. Due to new member status I am unable to. Just ask me if you want them.
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

SneakyTex's expression of interest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SneakyTex's expression of interest.   SneakyTex's expression of interest. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am

This application has been reviewed and withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi

SneakyTex's expression of interest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Clan Recruiting and New Members-
Jump to: