Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colourdeaf
Clan Member

Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper Empty
PostSubject: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

I don't know wtf is going on but I got banned from vent today by JayCee and was ignored all night by both of them. Playing me for stupid saying they couldn't hear me in vent. If I'm not wanted in the clan, just let me know. You guys didn't need to be cunts about it.
Back to top Go down
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am

Um... Not banned from the vent server. Ignored yes. I swear every time I play with you all you do is scream in the mic. I ask you every time we play not to yell but you still do. Its supper annoying. Also... when we are talking in the vent server about not tri caping... who do you think it is on the other side doing the tri cap??? Its you, every fucking time. so ya I am a little pissed but no your not banned and not out of CLAN. Just don't know how else to get you to fucking listen.
Back to top Go down
colourdeaf
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am

You know how to turn people lower in vent right, I do it all the time since people's mics and volume setting are different. So how loud I am is a pretty weak excuse.

Also, I've played Domination maybe 3 days since its come out with you guys. And it can't ALWAYS be me when you fucking spent an entire night bitching about it and I was hanging around in the channel playing something else on my own. Not everyone plays domination like you. Just sitting at B is death, you have to cover approaches to B, which we always did in MW3. Yes, I'm still trying to get a feel for spawns and map flip points. And yes, one night I was probably switching spawns without wanting to.

Sorry that I get into it, and maybe I push up to about 2/3 of the map to protect approaches to B. If you don't like how I play, then fine. I won't bother you or Viper again. I'm not here to ruin other people's fun. I joined and was asked to join because it was fun to play together. But ignoring someone that is talking in Vent, switching channels, moving me from channels, logging of of Steam friends and not responding to direct PMs is elementary school shit. Seriously, grow a pair.

You don't Have to "get through to me". I realize I get into it when I play. It's how I blow off steam. When I get into it, you can just remind me to calm down. I've never snapped back at that feedback. Ever.

Also, I was banned from the Blops channel and then temp banned from the server. I got the banned from server message 4 times before I could re-connect about 3 min later.
Back to top Go down
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:38 am

I agree this is childish. First I want to say leave viper out of all of this. I was the one that kicked you cause you wouldn't stfu. I do know how to adjust volume. Its not a volume issue its none stop talking and telling everyone how to play. That shit is annoying. We all come here to blow off steam but I feel like you don't care about anything but that. You come in and don't play as a team. We all go in and get some spawn kills but you just run the fuck around doing whatever the fuck you want while everyone else hold shit down and then gets killed from behind cause you flip the spawns.

I guess the main reason I have let myself get to this point is I feel like I have always (in MW, Mw2 Blops I, MW3 and Blops II) sacrificed my KD for the better of the team. Meaning I don't care what my KD is as long as we win and I do my best to help cap and hold points.

Lately I've decided that if people don't care to make the effort then why should I (and my KD has gone up because of it).

Look coulur D. I'm totally willing to put all of this behind us and move on because I hate drama but only if you admit that for months I have asked you to stop yelling at us while in game and telling us how to play. Then make the change and we can move forward.
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

Peace and love everybody. Peace and Love. In the words of the great Rodney King "why cant we all just get along?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:24 am

Also on an unrelated note, why is this thread in my section? =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:07 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper   Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Vent, Ignored by JayCee and Viper
Page 1 of 1