Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canis-X's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Canis-X

Canis-X

Canis-X's application Empty
PostSubject: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 am

Preferred Gamer name: Canis-X

Gaming History: MW2, BLOPS, MW3, BF BC2, BF3

Previous clans/associations Was most recently a member of DirtyGuns, but had a falling out with the new Admin structure over there.

What makes you think you are worthy enough to rep Clan? Pretty sure that I'm not worthy...LOL....but I've known you guys for a long time and would love to hang out. If you'll have me.....cool beans!! You know my game play style and stats and all of that stuff already.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 am

Hey buck,
Nice to see you post finally. I know most of us play BLOPS 2 alot, I am not sure if you want to get into that.... But it is nice to have another overclocking nut on here.
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 am

Hey Vipe! Glad to be here! Well, with the DGNS thing finally over with I'm not sure if I want to play BF3 anymore. I think that a change of pace might be just what I needed. I don't have BLOPS 2 yet but will get it soon (Feb), then I can game with all of you (if you don't mind the company). Then there is the added benefit of OC'ing/benching with you all as well.

If you don't mind Vipe could you email me or txt me the Vent info, I can't find it since I rebuilt my OS.....thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:41 am

PM sent for the vent info. Also glad to hear you may get BLOPS 2.
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks Vipe!! Sorry that I didn't get right on, I was flashing my GTX590's to the MARSII bios!! Quad GTX580 power now that NVidia does not limit!! Very Happy I'm on now though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey Buck!! Nice to see you over here. I would love you have you join. I always have a good time playing with you and I think that you would be a freaking great addition to the forums side of our clan for sure. You are always very active in the forums and do a lot of over clocking so it will be nice to have someone as knowledgeable as you to help those of us that are new to OC'ing and for those of us who have been doing it for a while it will be nice to have someone to run some benches with.

Your always welcome to jump into the vent and I see Pete has already given you the info for that. I don't really know how the recruiting part of it goes that's more MP's thing but if I have a vote them my vote is YES.

Side note to everyone, I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks from Jan 24th to Feb 7th so I wont be on gaming. I might jump in vent a chat you guys if I have time and if anyone needs anything you can leave a PM here for me or email. MP, Pete, Buck and Punis have my phone number if it is something urgent and MP, Pete and Punis are all admins on the vent server so they can take care of anything there should a need arise.
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks JC! Really appreciate the kind words and always a good time chatting, OCing/benching and gaming with you guys! =-]
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 pm

can someone bring cake to this thread, im hungry...
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm

What flavor?
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:07 am

Wife not cooking for you these days?
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 am

yes, but shes at work. and red velvet...
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 am

I'll give you one guess what the white stuff that looks like icing will be on your red velvet......hint hint, it's not really icing but it is all natural!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 am

good red velvet icing will have cream cheese... yummmm
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:01 am

Ummm....no, wrong answer....it will be creamy though...LOL

Missed you too Pun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 am

Canis-X's application Clan_a10
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 am

LOL!!!! congrats homo..
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 am

LMAO...thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 pm

ans all it took was some homo talk with pun... the sacrafices people make lol
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 pm

ans all it took was some homo talk with pun... the sacrafices people make lol
Back to top Go down
Canis-X

Canis-X

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 pm

LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canis-X's application   Canis-X's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Canis-X's application
Page 1 of 1