Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...

Go down 
+2
RockNRolla
ThePunisher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePunisher

Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... Empty
PostSubject: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Hope this helps: http://www.gay-test.com/
Back to top Go down
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:00 am

27% gay buttercup
O
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 am

haha, u still got gay in ya....
Back to top Go down
nate.p

nate.p

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 am

16% baby, there's room for improvement!!!
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 am

fags. probably watch this vid like "Ooo I wanna learn to do that": https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123542171120992
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
nate.p

nate.p

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 am

you're going to find every way you can to share that video aren't you? """Oh, we owned this clan, I'm going to put them in the Clan rape section, and since they got a pole shoved up their ass, I'm going to put this vid on the post so they know we raped them with a stripper pole...."""
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 am

lol ^
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm

for the record, i can make any thread about anything i want it to be about. no matter how random or unrelated. though it is related since this is a thread about how gay you are. rather than comment on how fuckin sexy that chick is, you're all on my nuts. what a fag
Back to top Go down
nate.p

nate.p

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

how is that sexy chick related to how gay we are? that is anti-gay... what kind of logic are you using?
Back to top Go down
nate.p

nate.p

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiit, are you trying to show us what we are missing out on, since we are gay? In a sense "scaring us straight?"
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm

if i was its clearly not working in your case. too much gayness to cure with only 1 treatment of man shit.....................
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Back on topic, Nate is gay.
Back to top Go down
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

OMG LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jay Cee
Admin
Jay Cee

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 pm

MP wrote:
fags. probably watch this vid like "Ooo I wanna learn to do that": https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123542171120992

Jake just figured out what he wants for his b day!! ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...   Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just seems that alex and nate might be a little confused...
Page 1 of 1