Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krazy recruit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krazy
Clan Member
krazy

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 am

I'm a 36 year old father of 3 started plAying computer games back in 2001 ghost recon game of the year used to play with 2 other ppl and they teach me how to spawn kill on any map or game tipe we used to get up to 200+ kills each when the other team didn't rage. Ppl started calling us Asshole Spawn Killers so we decided to use it as our clan tag *ASK* first clan I was part of 3 ppl only . After that we move to battle field and I lost contact after a while with them and got on another clan that teach a lot of the members how to spawn kill back then most of the spawn points where fix so it was easy the clan name was *RK* (respawn killers) then we move to the call of duty series in 2003 and I been playing callofduty since then all of them the clan had some problems with the leader so some of us left and started a new clan call *MS* (misfit soldiers) I left that clan after modern warfer because
All the insinuations from some clan members that I was cheating . I do not cheat and never will and most of the time if I find a cheater I stay on the game and try to make him lose his kill streaks . I know a lot of ppl accuse me of cheating but must of then don't even know what a cheat looks like. I like playing with the clan guys because I can tell good players when I play with them and I know you guys get the game really easy to tell . I think I can be a good addition to your clan but that's up to you. I have played with must of you so I think you guys have an idea of what can I do so plz consider me for a spot in your clan . Thank you. By the way I'm originally from Guatemala and have a really thick accent when I speak that's why I don't talk much.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 am

Hey it means a lot that you want to join. I know that whenever you play with us, i'm excited because that means some ass whooping is gonna occur. We focus not only on butt kicking, but team play and objective based gaming. Just keep that mind and we'll have fun.

Let the clan peeps discuss this, but i'm pretty sure you won't have a problem playing with us.
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

i so agree with how most people don't know what a cheat is. to them it's just the person owning them.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Dude, your accepted. Welcome aboard!

Krazy  recruit  Clan_a11
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Welcome Krazy
Back to top Go down
krazy
Clan Member
krazy

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

thank you guys i'll try to do my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krazy  recruit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krazy recruit    Krazy  recruit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Krazy recruit
Page 1 of 1