Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Recruit click here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MP
Admin
MP

New Recruit click here Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit click here   New Recruit click here EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

So you think you got what it takes to be Clan huh? We'll see about that. To get started, follow the steps below and we'll take it from there:

Step 1: Add me to steam: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 2: Contrary to all the accusations we've had made against us by various noobs throughout the years, we DO NOT tolerate hackers. If you hack, we will find out, we will ban you here, and get you banned in-game. If you have evidence that one of our members hacks, share it with me and they will be banned also.

Step 3: Be able to meet the following minimum:

We are looking for people who are strong solo players both offensively and defensively but also capable of quality teamwork (ex: risk sacrificing earning a killstreak to save a domination point, be willing to kill yourself because a teammate on a streak needs a weapon, etc etc). You also need to be versatile enough to handle every style of player out there (campers, rushers, flankers, tac insertion users, tubers, hackers, etc etc).

Step 4: Tell us about you -

• Preferred Gamer name: (ex: i never play in-game as MP but it is what you should call me if you ever expect a response on anything)

• Age: (We are a clan full of assholes and cant be held responsible for corrupting the fragile mind of a minor)

• Gaming History:

• Previous clans/associations (Not telling us you belonged to certain clans, esp ones we despise, is bannable so be honest)

• What makes you think you are worthy enough to rep Clan?

Step 5: Please post a screenshot of your barracks/stats (i.e. kills, deaths, etc). Though I look at a few things, ideally you want to have at least a 1.5 KDR (1.2 being the bare minimum). Also If you have any gameplay videos post those too. (shameless plug: Check out my Youtube Ch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

We only play Hardcore objective-based games like HC Demolition and HC Domination. There are some Search n Destroy lovers among us but those are the main ones.. We talk enormous amounts of shit to pubs and each other so if you are overly sensitive, please go elsewhere. Whether we accept you or not, we thank you for your interest in us and look forward to either gaming with you or pwning you at some point in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi

New Recruit click here
Page 1 of 1