Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePunisher

R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm

RIPPER played with us for awhile, but seemed fishy to me and MP, here he got banned...
https://mw3sa.xifon.eu/banned
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Bout damn time. I had a feeling he wasnt legit which is why i stopped inviting him. When i called him out on it he had the nerve to call me a hypocrite. Noobs everywhere... smh...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Funny how we and/or some of us get called hackers, yet... We're still here playing... I don't understand how people can be such dumbfucks.
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 am

so many names i recognize on that list but not a single Clan member yet i wonder how stupid all those people feel who call us hacks all the time
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm

They're a little back logged so it might take them a while to ban you Angelo. No worries though, they'll get around to ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah, it was good playing with you bro..
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Also found out. If you get a lot of false reports submitted against you, IW will lower priority on reviewing them. So much in fact, they might not look at them again.
Back to top Go down
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 am

That's good to know lol. I guess we'll have noobs banned from falsely accusing us of hacking lol.
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 am

lol they cant detect my hacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.   R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI. Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P.P.E.R. Got banned. FYI.
Page 1 of 1