Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tool for Reporting Hackers.

Go down 
+2
Viper
ThePunisher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePunisher

New Tool for Reporting Hackers. Empty
PostSubject: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Just found out there's actually a tool that works with mw3 and the theater to report hackers to infinity ward. It was developed by a third party and with help by IW. Take a look guys and download it. I'm going to download it and will give it a try.

Here's the website for more info and the download:
https://mw3sa.xifon.eu/

So I just downloaded this. It's awesome. I reported Pdogg for killstreak hack from last nite. The tool uses the browser to log in to your steam account. It has a dashboard and allows you to see all the games in your theater and who was in them. I found Pdogg and reported. It then shows my report and if it has been reviewed or not. Looks really good....

Last edited by ThePunisher on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Last night a kid (nub) was gonna report me via twitter for hacking, lolz. So I looked up a bunch of IW twitters etc... Looks like there is an IW enforcers group from IW that does hand out bans...

http://twitter.com/#!/IWEnforcers
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Cool nice finds..Were you ping hacking again?
Back to top Go down
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:27 pm

I think our clan is highly looked at because of all the noobs reporting us.. What a bitch it would be if some shit actually went down w/ our accts.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm

The reason I found this, was because some noob was gonna do it against me and mp from last night, lol. The good thing is the tool has a reputation or weight meter. The more reports a user submits that are of real hackers, the higher his weight will be, likewise, the more false reports a steam user issues the lower the weight he has. Mine is at 30%.
Back to top Go down
RockNRolla
Grammar Nazi

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

I'll have to find out what mines at. Pretty interesting and I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Everyone starts out at 30%
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

this is nice
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

I submitted another hacker in SnD today. I waited like 6 games before I called him out. I will let know you if this works, since it shows if your report was good or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:48 pm

So with all this extra time I have on my hands, I decided to browse the banned players on that site. That guy }L2P{SynDroM is banned which is kinda suspect to me. Granted he's a tool, but as many times as I've played him I've never suspected any hacks. Obviously thats not to say he wasnt doing/running something but from what i saw, he always just seemed like a legit tubing tac-whore...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

toggles prolly. i saw a guy on the list who is a hacker and got banned finally...
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

now Xanatos is banned too. of course i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure he doesnt hack either...
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:34 pm

yeah but you don't what happens 24/7. i hear they are also banning hacked ranks too...

i see the "the stig" on ther too, idk if he hacked or not.

LOL they do have a guy named bancandy who was hacking, i remember him rofl. thank god he got banned.
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 am

looks like I AM finally got banned also
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm

yeah well we all know that I AM was straight up hackin...
Back to top Go down
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:03 pm

No doubt!
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm

reading some of those twitters it is amazing how many people they have banned and how they have raged lol all of those people who fucking prestige hacked cause they could not handle doing it properly lol
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:46 am

lol yeah i just read some of them also. the majority of them are console noobs that got caught boosting. Also in most cases IW says they did it in like 10-12 matches lol. idiots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tool for Reporting Hackers.   New Tool for Reporting Hackers. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tool for Reporting Hackers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Hackers-
Jump to: