Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IW social website failshare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MP
Admin
MP

IW social website failshare Empty
PostSubject: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

So these are the kinda vids that get posted to the official MW3 Facebook and Youtube? Thoughts? Let me be the first to say there must be some serious noobs there at IW to think this is pro. It was also posted with the following quote:

Sentry Gun placement is equal parts science and art. Watch babyt31320 hit 8 kills on Lockdown with a deadly Sentry+UMP combo:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

First off I have gotten some nice kill streaks throwing a frag and some flashbangs towards A from the stairs or just spraying down that hallway where he placed that sentry. I like to put my sentry behind the sandbags right near B on that map. I have seen all of us have big kill numbers on that map.
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Same here or I'll put it at C, somewhere it can defend a point and not be easily flanked. Its likely to get knifed from the side where he dropped it.

Thats not what i'm talking about though. For 1 its console, which automatically makes it gay. 2 its softcore. His ass should've been dead by that one guy soon as he dropped it. And 3, fuckin fag noobs butt humpin each other at the end just looking at the gun is just.... "wow, really?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

LoL, I could've sworn I saw WFC tags on those scrubs lined up.

This video is pretty sad though.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 pm

MP wrote:
Same here or I'll put it at C, somewhere it can defend a point and not be easily flanked. Its likely to get knifed from the side where he dropped it.

Thats not what i'm talking about though. For 1 its console, which automatically makes it gay. 2 its softcore. His ass should've been dead by that one guy soon as he dropped it. And 3, fuckin fag noobs butt humpin each other at the end just looking at the gun is just.... "wow, really?"

Well they are always gonna favor the Xbox- but that is a gay video all around.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:45 pm

OMG no wonder so many kids think we hack, who the hell all lines up behind a crate taking cover from a sentry and stays there. That was bad. PC GAMER FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IW social website failshare   IW social website failshare Empty

Back to top Go down

IW social website failshare
Page 1 of 1