Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MP
Admin
MP

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh Empty
PostSubject: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh Iw4mp-20100905-0333143
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anotherluvaboi
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 am

Dammmmmmnnnn, old times :/
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 pm

wow this shit is old haha
Back to top Go down
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Yep those times were bad. Old ass computer and all I would do is camp. How things have changed!
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 pm

MP just wanted to show off his number of kills. Before you say or post a pic I know you have gotten higher then that..
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm

I think this was my best on MW2.

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh 28c0htl
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Kahn, things havent changed that much. You still camp, you just wont admit it. Just b/c you do it in their spawn doesnt mean its not camping lol

Viper, you know me so well *single tear* =). Nice screenie though Smile.
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I wish I still had screens from rust on mw2....
Back to top Go down
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Its like comparing apples to oranges. MW2 gameplay was different in that most of the time we would play team deathmatch, as opposed to domination with MW3. Rushing their spawn is rushing not spawn camping!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

I almost never played TDM. Maybe Path did when he wasnt in a SnD mood. I was always in either HC HQ or HC Most pit.

And rushing is like all those noobs we destroy that just run n run n run. You go in their spawn, kill a guy, go in a corner, kill another guy, move to another corner, kill another guy.... which is still camping. Its ok if you want to be in denial about it but whenever you are ready to accept the truth let me know. Its not a bad thing. I just hate to see my friend lie to themselves.

p.s. (not a bad thing unless its Dom or Demo in which case would be nice to have a team that stayed near the objectives).
Back to top Go down
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm

There are ways to rush their spawn and still help our team MP. For the most part we always have someone (mostly you) guarding either C or A in any given map. That means that the rest of the team is scattered between helping on A or C, capturing/defending B or rushing. When I rush their spawn I do it in a way where I do not go so deep to change their respawns along with staying close enough to B where I can always at least nade it to defend. On some maps like Dome you can literally defend all 3 points pretty easily. We communicate very well, so at any point when someone dies at A or C and calls for help, I will (along with most of our team) go and help. One solid player can easily defend A or C for the most part with little help. Aside from that there is nothing wrong with spawn trapping them (again while not changing spawns) and watching B at the same time. This will also cause a distraction making them focus not so much on capturing points but trying to find the one near their spawn. Obviously the entire team should not be rushing and swapping A and C constantly, depending on the map we will always pick the best point and hold it.
Back to top Go down
MP
Admin
MP

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 pm

For the record, I camp points b/c no one else does it and to keep the spawns from flipping. Not b/c i have some special love/desire to camp. I also camp points that no one else goes to for those same reasons. I'd rather be in the midfield but I can basically never leave a point b/c again, no one else is there. Which is fine when there's like 5 or 6 of us. I've managed to turn it into an art form of sorts.

That said, the points I typically sit at give me loads and loads and loads of time to sit and look at the map, see the gaps, see where everyone is going, etc. So no offense but I know better than anyone as to how deep in the enemy spawn everyone goes. Also for the record, I'm not saying no one should ever be in their spawn on all maps. Maps like Seatown and Dome are totally acceptable maps for basically the whole team to push the spawns back and forth. Or say on Hardhat, Pun usually causes pretty good mayhem in their spawn which can be helpful. However if everyone is trying to do that then there is bound to be an opening for us to be flanked. Idk why everyone thinks they're tracks stars and can get back to a point in time from the otherside of the map. Or why everyone thinks there's always someone else watching a point. Its domination. Its everyone's job to guard points...

Anyways not to drag this out anymore than its already been, at the most on a good majority of the maps, there really shouldnt be more than 1 or 2 ppl in their spawns, esp if they're half decent. Contrary to popular belief I dont think I'm the almighty God of COD (though I am pretty awesome) but I do know when I'm right about something and:

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh 380237_311895615551154_126894987384552_714430_1784791916_n

End of the day this is, of course, a game that you all paid for and can play however the hell you want.
Back to top Go down
Kahn27
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah we are just talking here man, there is no hostility at least from my end whatsoever. I agree with you 100%, my point was that there are ways to rush effectively while helping the team, and at times a good offense could be the best defense. Think about on Mission when we pin them down at A for the entire round. If you look at most games, my score typically depicts more than just kills, for the reason that I take and especially defend points while also effectively rushing. Everyone has their own play style which they like to do. My particular play style is to roam, I hate being in one spot for too long. No one assumed that you loved holding down one point the entire round, but you do it. If you chose not too we would adjust, you can play however you like. At the end of the day we mesh all of our play styles and make a pretty OP team. Along with that throughout a match depending on our opponent, good players will make adjustments in not only the way they play that round, but will swap out to certain classes when needed depending on the situation. The main objective should always be to take and especially defend/hold points.
Back to top Go down
Angelodemise

Angelodemise

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm

bitches bitches plz don't fight over me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh   Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahn and Angelo gettin carried even way back then... smh
Page 1 of 1